I am Kitty Underhill; inbetweenie model, actress and an ambassador for The Body Confidence Revolution.
- I am a passionate advocate for social justice and body positivity and endeavour to advocate for change and fight against injustice wherever I can. No matter what race, gender, sexuality, body type, disability, YOU are worthy of love and respect. Every body is a good body. We must raise the voices of those who are quashed so regularly by the media so we can tackle this injustice.
- I studied Psychology and Sociology and as a result I'm also passionate about self care and mindfulness. It's not selfish to look after yourself and in order to fight the stigma of mental health we must speak more openly about our mental struggles. If you ever need any advice, guidance or support, please feel free to drop me an email or fill in my contact form.
- I was born and raised in London.
- I am..... a dog lady. Bring me all the dogs.
- I am always up for collaborating on projects, shoots and filming. Feel free to get in touch via my contact page!